the 6 stages of how bavarians deal with defeats ((did i spell it right??? we’re not very used to this word))
- giggles: your team just conceded the first goal. big shit.
- awareness: your team just conceded the tie. you feel you’re about to lose your shit.
- rage: they score again. you lose your shit. you curse every single player on the pitch and you threaten their lives.
- denial: you can’t accept your team just lost against someone you consider to be below them. (that’s part of the arrogance obv. but seriously they all are lmao)
- acceptance: you finally accept the defeat, after all that is bayern munich we’re talking about. you finally realize they’ll be fine.
- sass: the sass returns and you’re acting like a cunt towards rival teams’ fans again. you turn the defeat into a win. the balance has been restored. everything’s fine.
Styling by Toni Caroline
Photography by Matt Lain
TWP Spangle Crop Top
sarah paulson at the elvis duran and the morning show [x]
the war outside our door keeps raging on x